[driverloader] Re: WEP not working with Linksys WMP11 (now works)

Joe Martine martine3 at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 06:08:09 EST 2003

Marc Boucher wrote:

>Hi Joe,
>
>Please try a newer version of the broadcom driver, as described
>in Mark Feit's message below..
>
>Marc

WOW!  Thank you sir!  I wouldn't have thought it possible to do
something like that...  (I get the feeling Windows _wouldn't_ have let
me, from past experience.)

I just downloaded that driver, and it loaded right up.  Gives more
options than the Linksys driver, and WEP "just works" now.  Very nice!

Joe