[driverloader] driverloader, Mandrake9.1 & wmp54g

Peter Dabrowski meritage at mail.com
Mon Nov 17 07:39:29 EST 2003

Hi,
I got few issues with driverloader
Driverloader 1.42, Mandrake 9.1, card WMP54g
1. It does not initiate automatically. It only started when I run
   dldrconfig dumpdiag
   It happening on two machines.
2. Normal network connections looks ok. I'm able to access acces
   point and connect to both computers and transfer files between
   them but connecting to Internet is hopeless.
   Driverloader is not recognized by Drakeconnect so I cannot
   configure Internet access through
   LAN by normal means. Apparently I manage to force connection by
   means of installing normal NIC card and configuring Internet
   connection through LAN. After replaced card with wireless and
   reinstalled driverloader. And it just get connected probably more
   by luck.
Is any way or method for configuration of driverloader? Installations instructions refer to normal system tools for further configuration of driverloader but it is not possible.
Peter

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/