[driverloader] My wlan does not get an IP from DHCP

Roberto Lists roberto_lists at dowit.net
Fri Jan 2 15:20:45 EST 2004

Thanks!

As I said in one of my other emails...I changed it to Managed, and
corrected bootproto to equal to dhcp.   I still don't get ip address.

About getting help from Suse...you are right...I'm not getting much from
there.

About The weather around here, so far so good. We only got a few days
under 0 (Celsius),  a couple of snow falls  (just in time for Xmas and
very mild),  and for the most part very bright beautiful cold sunny
days.

Again,  thanks for your help!

Roberto