[driverloader] Entering license causes hang

Mon Mar 22 01:01:54 EST 2004

Hi.  I've scanned over the mailing list archives, but didn't see this
mentioned.  Pardon me if it's a repeat.

I have a Belkin F5D7010.  I'm running Mandrake Linux 9.2 with version
2.4.22-18 of the kernel.  I was able to install the RPM successfully.  When I
try to enter the license (30 day trial license) either through the web
interface or through "dldrconfig --license", it just hangs (either waiting
for a response in the browser or dldrconfig never returns).  Has anyone seen
this?  Any ideas?

I really want to get this to work.  If I can't get the 30 day trial license to
work I'm going to just return the network card while I still can.

Thanks,
Tim