[driverloader] Intel Pro/Wireless 2200 BG

KBB0927 at cs.com KBB0927 at cs.com
Tue Mar 23 12:37:24 EST 2004

Hello,

I am having a devil of a time getting the Intel WiFi 2200BG in my Asus M3N notebook to work. The window driver is easily installed but it finds no device. However, lspci -vv does show the device, but as unknown. I am using SuSE 9.0 with kernel 2.6.4 and the generic rpm 1.64 complains when I try to install it that the /lib/modules/build directory is empty and it is not. Yes I have installed the kernel-source. Has anyone gotten this device to work? Trouble with this notebook and driverloader?

The device works flawlessly under Windows XP Pro. There is nothing to turn on in the bios. The website states that driverloader works for this device, but I can't get it to do so.

Thanks,

Keith Boykin