[driverloader] driverloader problems on mdv LE2005!

Haryanto Wirawan harw00 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:39:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

I recently installed Mandriva LE 2005 on my machine and get driverloader to
help up with the wifi installatation.

I first tried the online installation method which eventually gave me an
error message saying that there is no pre-compiled kernel modules for my
machine and also no generic driver for me.

I then manually download the specific-distro rpm packages according to my
machine kernel version(downloaded
driverloader-2.27_k2.6.11_6mdk-1mdk.i586.rpm.zip according to my kernel
version 2.6.11-6mdk-i686-up-4GB ) and also failed with the same messages as
before saying no pre-compiled packages available for my machine.

Can anyone give me any suggestion on what to do?

Thanks heaps

Cheers.
Harry