[hcflinux] Linux Crashes When i Query The Modem HCF 14F1 1036

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Sun Apr 21 14:37:32 EDT 2002

Did hcfconfig not recompile the modules for your kernel?

The crash is not normal. Could you try to obtain and send me more information
about it such as kernel/console messages, etc.. ?
Does it happen when you send AT commands to the modem with minicom too?

May I ask why you are using a "regular" kernel instead of the Mandrake one?
Did you configure & build that "regular" kernel yourself?

Marc