[hcflinux] modem "busy"

patrick reen patrickfreen at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 01:01:17 EDT 2003

Tried using email address lposted on web site but could never get mail sent
- hope this address is appropriate.      My problem - downloaded and
installed correct driver [thank you]  configured hcf modem ok. Now when I
try to connect through kppp I get "modem is busy" message. In kppp under
device menu I see dev/modem and dev/ttySHCFO as well as dev/ttys2  [under
windows my modem uses commport 3 - tty32]   None of these allow me to
connect. Any help appreciated