[hcflinux] hcfpcimodem driver installed and working

Bill Case WM_Case at msn.com
Sat Aug 30 21:07:23 EDT 2003

Thanks to the ten or so people who emailed me with suggestions.

I finally got everything working.

How did I do it?

Well, since I've being playing around with RH8 for about two months trying to install everything I must have really futzted up my system.  I don't mind; its been a real education but installing a modem has been the most fustrating.  So I scrapped everything, reloaded from scratch, used what I had learned to reinstall everything.  Used the advice people gave me from the linuxant mailing list to get my modem working first shot.

Thank you everybody.

Bill