[hsflinux] ugent assisance

James guel mobuto80 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 14:26:21 EST 2002

Tel;0031-612-698-700.
                    STRICTLY   CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Sir,
I am MR. James Guel, the son of late GENERAL ROBERT GUEI Ex-Military
Head of State of Ivory Coast, who was murdered along with the
interior minister on the 19th of September 2002. (Visit
HTTP;/WWW.TIMESONLINE.CO.UK/ARTICLE/0..3-421336,00.HTML for complete
report on this incident).

I contacted you because of my need to deal with persons whom my
family and I have had no previous personal relationships. Since the
murder of my father, I have been subjected to all sorts of
harassments and intimidation with lots of negative reports emananting
from the Government and the Press about my family, the present
Government of LAURENT GBAGBO has also ensured that out bank accounts
are frozen and all assets seized.

It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in
the transfer of this sum of Twenty Seven United States Dollars only
(US$27,000,000.00) being the very last of my family fund in my
possession and control. After the murder of my father, the present
Government seized all our properties and froze all our accounts both
local and international.

My only hope now is this cash my father carefully packed and
deposited as Artifacts with a Securty/Finance Company outside Ivory
Coast, this sum of US$27M can easily be withdrawn or paid to a
recommended beneficiary.

The security/Finance Company based on my
instructions will release the fund to you. You are to be presented
as my business partner who will be fronting for me in subsequent
ventures and in truth you will be fronting for me in the areas of
business you deem profitable.

To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business
with you, I shall give you and your family US$5.4M of the funds and
20% commission on all proceeds realized from the investment of this
fund. Also, US$1.35M is to be set aside for lany eventual cost that
may occur in the process of this transaction.

Please, I need your full support and co-operation for the success of
this venture. I plead with you to treat as urgent and confidential.
This is a delicate issue, which demands a great decree of secrecy,
have my current political status in mind.

Also, endeavor to contat me through the email address
james611man at hotmail.com
I await your immediate response.

sincerely,
MR.James  Guel .