[hsflinux] caller-id support isn't working? (CHANGES says that theris support in driver)

Georgi Stanojevski georgi1 at unet.com.mk
Wed Feb 4 00:59:51 EST 2004

На 03 фев 2004 (вторник), Linuxant support (Jean-Simon) напиша:

> it is not a restriction in the free version.
>
> It might be related to the RELAYS/FLAGS settings in the '/etc/hsfmodem/nvm'
> directory. If you send us your windows driver, we will be able to compare
> the parameters.

The driver is Conexant generic and it comes with WindowsXP. It's probably
the same as this one http://www.conexant.com/support/files/HSFp_WinXP.zip

I don't understand what do you want me to send? Could you please be more
specific?

Well on the other hand I tried to figure out what did you want me to
send? This is what I did, maybe it helps

I used the nvm/cvtinf.pl script from the lin-driver source.

The only file that I found and thought it would be of some kind of
help is WINDOWS/inf/oem3.inf with Conexant modem specs.

I executed the script and the output directory from the script is on the
link below, I didn't want to attach it to the list.

http://isengard.unet.com.mk/~georgi/modem/oeminfoutput.tar.gz

and the original oem3.inf file

http://isengard.unet.com.mk/~georgi/modem/oem3.inf.gz

Thank you. :)