[hsflinux] license not the same on a different computer ?

Christophe PEREZ christophe.perez at novazur.com
Thu Mar 31 17:06:21 EST 2005

Hi,

I tried to move my PCI HSF Modem from a computer under Mandrake to a
Computer under Gentoo.
I merged hsfmodem
configured it by hsfconfig, put my email address and my and License Key
I had, but :

Config for modem unit 0: /dev/ttySHSF0
        Device instance: 0-PCI-14f1:2f00-14f1:2000
        HW revision    : Basic2 2.18 Standard DAA 3VoltsIA
        HW profile name: hsfpcibasic2hsfi
        Registration ID: 4172-0466-B92E
        License owner  : christophe.perez at novazur.com
        License key    : **-D4-**-**-54-** (* not real of course)
        License status : FREE (max 14.4kbps data only)
        Current region : FRENCH_ANTILLES* (T.35 code: 00E0)

I have the FREE version, and not registered version.
I can see too that my Registration ID is not the same that I received by
mail when registering.
Have I something to do ?
Does it expire ????

--