[hsflinux] New driver worked in FC5test1

Christian Magnusson mag at mag.cx
Thu Feb 9 14:24:07 EST 2006

The new released version hsfmodem-7.43.00.01full finally worked on my
FC5test1 installation. The latest kernel (2.6.15-1.1915_FC5smp) crashed
due to CONFIG_4KSTACKS, so I had to recompile it first and disable that
feature. After this I could use the modem without any problems in 14400
baud. Thanks for the great support for the new kernels.

BTW: Does anyone have any good script which automatically download the
latest kernel-source.rpm, install, configures, remove CONFIG_4KSTACKS
from config, compile kernel, modules and install everything?  :)

/Christian