[hsflinux] hsflinux Digest, Vol 58, Issue 1

Steven Ding wjding at yeah.net
Wed Jun 4 13:01:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm sorry if I didn't provide enough information.

Linux kernel: 2.6.18
HSF version: the lastest one from website(by May. 31).

All the information is in the attached ZIP file sent in last mail
(please save it as blabla.zip, and unzip it and you'll get the dumped
system information).

But would anyone give me some help? I tried to get the answer from the
website and google it globally, but in vain.

The authorized answer from FAQ is "it is supported".

Thank you very much for your help and time!

Steven