[driverloader] no DHCP works :-(

Sven Westenberg s.westi at gmx.de
Mon Dec 8 19:14:28 EST 2003

Hi,

IMHO no driverloader problem. I guess eth1 is your 2nd interface, isn't it?

Maybe you have to tell the network config to demand an IP for the 2nd
interface, too. I do not know Fedora, but within SuSE you have edit the
file /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-eth1...

Add the following line at the end:
DHCLIENT_PRIMARY_DEVICE=yes   // don't forget the enter ;-)

Restart network.

CU
Sven