[driverloader] Belkin F5D6020 (Realtek 8180) not connecting

MJang michael at ywow.org
Fri Oct 22 20:38:39 EDT 2004

Folks,

I get the following message when I try to load my wireless card on SUSE
9.1 on a Sony GR290:

driverloader: ndisWrapCheckForHangTimerFunc stk:
PCI000:03:00.0-1799:6020-1799:6020 hung

I have a Belkin F5D6020 802.11b card, version 3000, which apparantly has
a Realtek 8180 chipset. I've only been able to load the belkin.sys XP
driver. driverloader doesn't seem to recognize the realtek XP driver
that I've downloaded from their Website.

I do get the right info from the cardctl ident command.

Perhaps unrelated - after ejecting the card, I end up with a
pcmcia_socket0: unable to apply power
message.

The dldloader dump is available upon request.

Thanks,
Mike