[driverloader] driverloader on dlink dwl-g510 ver B

Mike L mikevid1 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:14:28 EDT 2005

I'm a newbie to linux and driverloader.

I sucessfully installed my dlink dwlg510 verB using DriveLoader.  I'm using the wireless card to share files via SMB to XP system.  After inactivity on either system (not sure which), the connection is dropped.  Not sure how to recover.  I've been rebooting linux, which works.  I've tried restart smb, but doesn't seem to work.

Is there a way to prevent this, or is this a known issue?  I've read the FAQ, and don't see anything there.

Thank you.