[hcflinux] doubt

rajishev rajishev rajishev at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 11:08:32 EDT 2004

heloooooooos

  I configured my hsf soft 56 modem using the driver
downloaded from ur site..Everything was fine.but when
i tried to connect it using minicom it is getting
online and i can dial it also but afterwrds getting
into the login prompt and password enetry , after
putting it it says no carrier present and it goes
down.

           And also in graphics mode i can't make it
active. And the ppp module is also not loaded , and i
can't load it also. How can i get through it..plz help

                    rajeesh