[hsflinux] Re: hsfmodem module & 2.6.16-1.2080_FC5 problems

Tony Crouch acrouch2 at une.edu.au
Tue Apr 18 15:50:05 EDT 2006

Hi Noven,
In regards to your queries ...

Yes, the new kernel works successfully when the modem driver is not
installed.

No, I haven't tried booting with pci=routeirq ... I will attempt this
later this evening and inform you of what happens.

I have contacted linuxant technical support with regards to this. It'll
be interesting to see what they come up.

Cheers,
Tony